This Policy puts you, the individual, in control of how your personal information is processed. You have our promise that we will not electronically process your personal information in any way that is incompatible with this Policy.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Informing you about:
- The types of personal information we collect about you through our Web sites;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Empowering you to choose:
- Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
Assuring you that Ten Dental:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
Only those within Ten Dental employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling
personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such
information by a Ten Dental employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Notification of Changes
information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. You are responsible
that you agree to any such changes. You may opt-out of any posted change to our collection, use or disclosure
of your personal information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In these terms and conditions:
1. ‘This website’ means our presence on the Internet;
2. ‘our’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ means Ten Dental and, where applicable, its partners, employees and authorised agents;
3. ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to any individual, company or business (whether registered by us as an investor or not)
to whom we provide Services by means, including but not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact, postal
correspondence, electronic mail or via our website www.tendental.com hereon referred to as the website.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.